Georgia police fighting crime on/off road with new electric motorcycles
Duluth Georgia police are patrolling with electric motorcycles that can go on and off-road.
According to Fox 5 in Atlanta, the police department initially got the bikes for community policing, but soon realized they are also great for crime fighting.
In addition to trails and any off-roading, he can easily maneuver through crowds and traffic, allowing him to respond to accidents or medical calls quickly.
“Rush hour, I can take my bike on a sidewalk, and get to where I want to go,” said Officer Samuel.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network