Georgia police fighting crime on/off road with new electric motorcycles
Need help after a motorcycle crash in Georgia? Call Moe.
Duluth Georgia police are patrolling with electric motorcycles that can go on and off-road.
According to Fox 5 in Atlanta, the police department initially got the bikes for community policing, but soon realized they are also great for crime fighting.
In addition to trails and any off-roading, he can easily maneuver through crowds and traffic, allowing him to respond to accidents or medical calls quickly.
“Rush hour, I can take my bike on a sidewalk, and get to where I want to go,” said Officer Samuel.
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot