Texas police search for stolen Harley-Davidson
GATESVILLE, Tex. (BIKER DAD)— Police in Texas are looking for a stolen Harley-Davidson. The Gatesville Police Department posted about it on their Facebook page.:
Crime Stoppers can use your help in solving a case of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle (Vehicle Theft) which occurred at a residence in the 200 block of State School Rd. in Gatesville sometime between 6:00 PM on July 7, 2021 and midnight on July 9, 2021. During that time entry onto the property was made and a 2019 black Harley Davidson Street Glide was stolen.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
The motorcycle is described as a black and silver Street Glide with hard saddle bags. Total loss is approximately $20000.00. Attached is the most recent photo of the stolen motorcycle.
If you have any information about this case, or any other local crime, call Centex Crime Stoppers 24 hours a day at 1-254-865-8477 (TIPS). You never have to give your name, and if your information leads to an arrest, you may be eligible for a reward.
Crime Stoppers, citizens, police, and the media working together can make our community a safer place to live. Together we can make a difference.