New Jersey cop killed in motorcycle crash
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIKER DAD YOUTUBE CHANNEL
CAMDEN COUNTY, NJ (BIKER DAD) — A 22-year-old New Jersey cop killed in a motorcycle crash was just sworn in full time in March.
According to reports Officer Daniel Adler died Thursday.
Camden County Police Chief Gabriel Rodriguez said the officer’s death has been devastating to not only the police department but the entire city. “He was a dedicated police officer with a bright future in front of him. As an organization we will continue to support his family in this unimaginable period of time and keep them in our thoughts and prayers,” Rodriguez said.
- “Impaired” Missouri driver kills 4 bikers, injures many more
- Motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting beef between “outlaw motorcycle gangs”
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
The Camden County Police Department posted it on thier Facebook page, saying “it is with profound sadness that we regret to announce the sudden passing of our very own Officer Daniel Adler. Daniel was a devoted collegue, friend, and family member who will be forever missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Officer Adler, as well as our brothers and sisters at CCPD. Daniel, we thank you for your service and may you Rest In Peace.”
None of the reports give any details on how the crash happened.
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS