Biker badly hurt, TN cops hunt for hit and run driver
NEED HELP AFTER A MOTORCYCLE CRASH? CALL THE GARZA LAW FIRM
Police in Tennessee are on the hunt for a driver who left a motorcycle rider on the road after a terrible crash. That’s according to the local TV station.
Clarksville police say a motorcyclist is suffering from critical injuries following a hit-and-run crash that occurred early Sunday morning.
Officers were dispatched to the intersection of Madison Street and Ashland City Road just before 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 19 for reports of a hit-and-run involving a motorcycle.
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
According to authorities, preliminary investigations show that the motorcyclist had the green arrow and was attempting to turn left onto Madison Street from Ashland City Road.
As the motorcyclist was entering the intersection, a vehicle traveling eastbound on Madison Street ran a red light, struck the motorcyclist and fled the scene.