413 Biker Girls ride to remember motorcycle cop killed in crash
CHICOPEE, Mass. (BIKER DAD)– A group of female bikers who call themselves the 413 Biker Girls are making their mark in Massachusetts. And they are also working to make a lasting mark to remember another female biker, a local cop, killed in a motorcycle crash.
- Mississippi woman arrested after killing biker in hit and run
- Missouri biker killed in crash with a truck
- Police seize Harleys, cash, drugs in “Hells Angels Raid”
- Arkansas biker rear-ended at red light killed
- New Orleans police search for driver who left a biker to die in the street
The ladies rode this past weekend to raise money for a mural to remember officer Angela Santiago. She’s the Chicopee officer killed in an off-duty motorcycle crash last year. But the wall will also have another important purpose, woman empowerment, and motorcycle safety awareness. 413 Biker girls not only held the ride, but are also doing a raffle, and have a Go Fund Me page set up.
Geraldine’s Bar and Grill will host the mural. Angela’s mother, Annmarie Correa told 22News she hopes that every time she sees the mural, she’s reminded of her daughter’s smile, “she just tried to lift people and kept her positivity and that smile. That smile.” You can see their full video story in the player above.