Louisiana deputy dies after motorcycle chase
SEREPTA, La. (BIKER DAD)–A Louisiana deputy dies after a motorcycle chase. But, there was no crash. How he died exactly is still a mystery. According to reports, Webster Parish Sheriffs Office Deputy Trey Copeland was working part time for Cotton Valley Police. He assisted in the chase of a motorcycle.
Shortly after the chase ended Copeland became ill and was rushed to a hospital. He died shortly after an ambulance took him there.
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
- Severed penis could lead to details in death of Mobile, Alabama biker
It’s still unclear what happened to cause him to get ill and die so quickly.
It all happened around 6:30 Tuesday evening. Johnny Jenkins, of Cotton Valley was arrested after the chase.