Louisiana deputy dies after motorcycle chase
SEREPTA, La. (BIKER DAD)–A Louisiana deputy dies after a motorcycle chase. But, there was no crash. How he died exactly is still a mystery. According to reports, Webster Parish Sheriffs Office Deputy Trey Copeland was working part time for Cotton Valley Police. He assisted in the chase of a motorcycle.
Shortly after the chase ended Copeland became ill and was rushed to a hospital. He died shortly after an ambulance took him there.
- Biker dad of 2 killed in motorcycle crash, biker headlines for May 25th, 2022
- Biker dad, father of 2 killed in Oklahoma crash
- VIDEO: California motorcycle cop broadsided by car running stop sign
- Texas biker shot 5 times in road rage incident
- Biker running from cops badly hurts great-grandma in 100 MPH fiery crash
It’s still unclear what happened to cause him to get ill and die so quickly.
It all happened around 6:30 Tuesday evening. Johnny Jenkins, of Cotton Valley was arrested after the chase.