Louisiana deputy dies after motorcycle chase
SEREPTA, La. (BIKER DAD)–A Louisiana deputy dies after a motorcycle chase. But, there was no crash. How he died exactly is still a mystery. According to reports, Webster Parish Sheriffs Office Deputy Trey Copeland was working part time for Cotton Valley Police. He assisted in the chase of a motorcycle.
Shortly after the chase ended Copeland became ill and was rushed to a hospital. He died shortly after an ambulance took him there.
- Mississippi woman arrested after killing biker in hit and run
- Missouri biker killed in crash with a truck
- Police seize Harleys, cash, drugs in “Hells Angels Raid”
- Arkansas biker rear-ended at red light killed
- New Orleans police search for driver who left a biker to die in the street
It’s still unclear what happened to cause him to get ill and die so quickly.
It all happened around 6:30 Tuesday evening. Johnny Jenkins, of Cotton Valley was arrested after the chase.