Biker running from cops badly hurts great-grandma in 100 MPH fiery crash
CONWAY, AR (BIKER DAD) — An 18-year-old rider nearly killed a great grandmother and her 6-year-old grandchild in a fiery 100 MPH crash.
According to report 18-year-old Matthew E. Mashburn, Jr. of Conway was running from police when he slammed into the car making a left turn. A relative of the great grandmother tells me the motorcycle was going 100 MPH when it happened. Both the bike and the car burst into flames.
- Hells Angels founder dies of cancer at 83
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
Mashburn died. 70-year-old Lynda L. Marsden and the child were hurt and taken to a local hospital. Family tells me Marsden had a broken leg and other injuries and her newly purchased car was totaled. Family tells me she’s still in the hospital.