Truck attempting to pass kills Florida biker in head-on crash
PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL (BIKER DAD) — Police in Panama City Beach say a biker was killed when he was hit head-on by a pickup truck. It happened early Tuesday on State Road 22.
The driver attempted to “pass a slower vehicle” and collided head-on with a motorcycle traveling along State Road 22 in the opposite direction. FHP says the driver “failed to ensure a clear path of travel” when passing.
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
- MMA fighter dies in motorcycle crash
The motorcycle was driven by a 47-year-old Panama City man. That driver died.
The man and the woman in the truck both suffered minor injuries, and the child was not harmed.
Another man was killed in a crash with a vehicle Tuesday in Panama City Beach as well according to the local paper. According to a press release from the Panama City Police Department, the victim was identified as Tony Lynch of Bay County.
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS