“I was trying to beat the rain” Georgia biker clocked at 131 mph
Need help after a motorcycle crash in Georgia? Call Moe.
WSB reports A man had landed himself in jail after speeding down a Georgia highway.
According to Forsyth County deputies, on Saturday a motorcycle was traveling on Georgia 400.Deputies reportedly clocked the driver, Jordan Fields, 22, going 131 mph.
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
When asked why was he going that fast, he told the deputy, “I was trying to beat the rain”.
Fields was arrested and charged with reckless driving, speeding, improper/erratic lane change, and obscured or missing license plate.