Missing biker dad found dead, community rallies for family
SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR THE LATEST EPISODES OF THE BIKER DAD TV SHOW
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
WARREN COUNTY, NJ (BIKER DAD) — A missing biker found dead after days of searching was beloved by the community. That’s why so many are rallying to support his family. Gavin Mitchell, 42, disappeared Friday during a ride on his motorcycle according to the Daily Voice. Sadly, his body was found Wednesday evening. Police say he died from a motorcycle crash.
- “Impaired” Missouri driver kills 4 bikers, injures many more
- Motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting beef between “outlaw motorcycle gangs”
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
A GoFundMe account has raised a few thousand dollars to help the family with burial expenses. You can click here to help too.
“Gavin was a gentle giant of a man who cared deeply for his family and friends,” the fundraiser page says of the man who was 6 foot 3 and over 300 pounds, “Gavin was a gentle giant of a man who loved to ride.” The Harley rider “leaves behind his mother, Sharon Mitchell, as well as his two children who he absolutely loved and adored,” the post goes on to say.
The fundraiser says there are more plans to help family and honor the biker dad too. Friends and family will hold a celebration and a motorcycle rally when the accident investigation is done.