Accused child sex predator thought he was hooking up with a little girl, but it was a bunch of bikers
The accused is Joshua Farrell – and he faces a charge of “use of a computer to facilitate a child sex crime.”
“Bikers Against Predators.” The organization had rented the residence “to catch people who came to the address to have sexual intercourse/contact with a person posing as a 13-year-old girl,” the complaint says.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
Members of the group told police they chatted with Farrell, “who identified himself by name but said he was 31 years old,” the complaint says. They shared the chat with the investigating officer. The chats when switched to text messages – and those texts were also shared with the officer.